Over the past 40 years, dozens of local, regional, and national businesses such as Rockwell Collins, General Mills, Mt. Mercy College, AEGON, and Apache Hose have benefitted from partnering with Options of Linn County for workforce and project solutions. They've found that our services are:
- Convenient.Options provides our local busiess partners with free pick-up and delivery, as well as short-term storage in our warehouses.
- Inexpensive. Our services are often the least expensive solution for the businesses we work with.
- Timely. At Options, we have a large workforce at the ready, and are able to complete even the largest projects very quickly.
- Quality. Quality is extremely important at Options, which is why we provide a structured, supervised environment for our consumers, while implementing a three point quality control checklist to ensure the highest caliber of work.
- Innovative. Have a unique project that needs completed? We're happy to meet virtually any challenge we're presented with.
- Mutually beneficial. By partnering with Options of Linn County, businesses benefit from outstanding, timely project solutions, while helping persons with disabilities grow and thrive in the workforce.